domingo, 21 de dezembro de 2014

Hello, Is this your house? (Para ler e ouvir)

Hello, my darling
Don't you wanna stay a little more?
Can you feel the sweetness in this place?
Won't you carry a piece of me with you?
Cause I've been carrying a lot of you with me, right here, in my worn hands

Oh, boy
I've lost my train so many times
That I forgot my way home
Can I stay here? can we?
Under this tree I can make a new place to live
And in your arms I could fix myself
And in your smile I could build my kingdom
And in your eyes I would live.

No more crying, mister
I can be your sister
And protect you from the dark
Hold my hand, hold me tight.
We can win that war
Just don't let me open my eyes
And wake from this dream I dreamt so far.



Kuroi Kuroneko
11 de Dezembro de 2014



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário